Thpring Hath Thprung!!!

For those of you without much imagination, that means Spring Has Sprung.
I've been cleaning up my garden, and since it's pretty cool this morning my tongue's a little frothen (long o, not short). There is SO MUCH to do, I just have to remember that baby steps are the way to go. As with anything, so it seems.
I'll try to get some pics posted of my purty posies when I get a chance and IF I can edit them into this post. I really have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to this blog stuff, but hit and miss is working for me, so I'll keep doing that!
First Daffodil of 2011
"Liberty" Bell Camellia
White Camellia
This is our Pretty Kitty Cannelle
Ok, managed to get some pics up! What a chore, I think I'll go back to the yardwork.
Al

Comments

  1. Gorgeous daffodil! And I like the kitty too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and weighing in on the new design.

    Cheers :-)
    - CoconutPalmDesigns

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment