UPDATING

I am so happy Fall is finally here. I am not a fan of hot weather. I do not feel creative when I am melting.
The "Chic Chix" are all home and working on new items. Please check out our Etsy site - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChicChixnChampagne regularly to see our new postings.  I will have some of our new items at the Long Beach Art Walk 2nd Saturday coming up this Saturday (10/13). Here is the link for details - www.artwalklb.com. I believe we will be in space 21. The weather should be terrific for a nice afternoon/evening out so please come by and say "hi".
With the holidays coming up, I would like to challenge folks to shop local small and family owned businesses. If you are buying for folks who appreciate hand made and original items, please consider buying directly from artists. Most areas have holiday boutiques. If you prefer to shop on line, Etsy is full of great artists with more items then you can possible imagine. If you have an idea of what you want it is possible to narrow your search to keep the overwhelming feeling at bay.
Ciao for now,
Peggy

Comments

  1. Enjoyed seeing your sweaters at the Long Beach Art Walk, this past Saturday, you are very talented, and I recognized your work from the publication in Stampingtons magazine, was great to meet the gal behind that lovely mag spread.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment