Update

Hello holiday spirit!
I have been struggling with getting together some new holiday items. I guess I was in denial that it is the second week of November, but.... here are a few of the things I have been working on:


I will have them at the 2nd Saturday Art Walk in Long Beach (www.artwalklb.com) November 10th. We will also be offering gift certificates at the art walk (11/10 & 12/8) and in our Etsy Boutiques.
Do you ever start looking for something on line and end up someplace that you didn't know you wanted to check out? It happens to me a lot. I like to watch programs on my IPad while I sew. I had missed a a movie that one of my cousins was in, so I thought I would watch it while I working. I ended up on her website and then checked out her blog. I thought she had some great info and would like to share it -  http://autumnreeser.com/blog.
I am sad to say that Alysen and I will not be doing the Marche' Noel this year. Between high air fares and prior obligations we just couldn't make it work. I guess this gives me another year to learn French. Hopefully, I can get there after the first of the year. I am not sure I can go two years without my French fix.
Enjoy the lead up to the holidays and happy shopping. Please keep in mind to shop small business and artists. Etsy is always a great place to start!
Ciao for now,
Peggy

Comments