MUSINGS

Happy New Year to all!
I am pleased to say that 2012 was a great year for the Chic Chix. Thanks to the exposure we get on Etsy, we have sold items all over the world.
I recently observed the 23rd anniversary of my father's passing. I can't help but think how my dad would have embraced the current technology. He was an inventor and entrepreneur. He was one of the first people I knew who had a personal computer. I believe he would have enjoyed selling world wide.
We also had some great exposure at www.fashionresister.blogspot.com, a blog from the UK. One mention on Tessa's site resulted in a sale. Not too shabby. We also ended the year with a sale on new Year's eve. The champagne tasted even sweeter.
I am so lucky to be able to be creative and work with folks I love. Truly a dream come true.
We have been busy gearing up for the new year. Here is one of my new items for Valentine's Day or any other day you want to feel special:


 
The bodice is a pink with gold thread open weave ballet shrug with three shades of gold sweater pieces. This is a one of a kind piece. This and other new items will be posted on our Etsy site - www.etsy.com/shop/ChicChixnChampagne.com.

 
I will have a few other Valentine and Mardi Gras themed clothes at the 2nd Saturday Art Walk this Saturday, January 12 - www.artwalklb.com. If you make it to Long Beach, please be sure to ocme by and say "hi".
 
Ciao for now,
Peggy


Comments

Post a Comment