Prayer Flags Day Eighteen

Well, it looks like between the travel and technology issues, I missed day eighteen.
Funny how things happen. Eighteen happens to be the number for the Hebrew word for life, "chai". I had used my day eighteen word for day nineteen. I had run out of words so I did another set and then pulled "CREATIVITY" to fill in day eighteen.
To make a short story long.....I find it interesting that on the day for life I pulled creativity.I can't imagine my life without creativity. In the past there have been times when I couldn't work on my projects due to time or other issues. I realized I get very grumpy when I am not working on something.
Maybe it is just a lose wire in my head, but I don't think I work along straight lines. I feel like I am always thinking about or experimenting with different ways of doing things.
Perhaps I am always trying to reinvent the wheel? Is this an excuse for not getting other things done?
I believe everyone is creative. It can be cooking, writing or in a variety of other ways. Some folks can create without getting lost in the process and some of us, lose track of day and time when we are "in the moment".
Here's to getting lost!
Ciao for now,
Peggy


Comments