Happy St. Paddy's Day!

It just so happens that these Chic Chix are of Irish heritage, and like all good Americans, a few other origins thrown in here and there. I had always celebrated this day by wearing green, then as I got older, drinking green beer and other (non) traditional ways, but here in France it's not too popular unless you're actually in the City of Lights or in Brittany. Maybe I need to move there, I could express my wild Irish side on the beach....like in the good ole' days in California. Until then, I'll pass this tradition on to my kids (5 different origins, 2 nationalities, OMGoddess, what have we created?) and have a spot of Irish Whiskey (with an "e") this evening. I would close with an Irish saying, but I don't have one handy. So I'll just add, unless you're wearing green, Watch Out For Pinchers!
Al

Comments

  1. Happy St Patricks Day to you and be careful about pinching the French ;~D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment