Musings from the train

Happy second birthday Peter!! Wish grandpa and I could be there with you.

This morning I am feeling very European (or perhaps homesick) riding the train to work. Maybe pretending that I am somewhere in Europe helps with the long commute? Or maybe I am just needing more sleep...
Anyway, some great creative things are going on. Lots of energy, etc. The next few weeks are going to be busy, but fun.
Carl Jung said something (tried to find the exact quote, but alas..) about what you got lost in as a child was what should be your life's work. I remember always creating. Either embellishing store bought dolls, the walls of my bedroom or making Barbie clothes from socks until I learned to sew. Umm, I guess I spent a lot of time doing a lot of other things to come back to where I am meant to be.
Thought for the day, encourage your kids or anyone for that matter to pursue what is natural and fun for them. Even if they have to invent their own "job" when the time comes to earn a living.
Time to take a nap.
Ciao for now and be well,
P

Comments

  1. I second that motion!!! Already 2 yrs??? I was there when he was born. Hope he's active and I know he's cute if he takes after Ry-man.
    Love to All,
    (Great Auntie Al)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment