Prayer Flags Day Fifteen

As I start the third week of my reflections, I have the word "STRENGTH".
I see a need to have strength in all areas of our lives. Strength of body, mind and spirit.
To me physical strength is not always a show of  power. Sometimes strength lies in the restraint of  using strength. We need to have strength of body to get us through the day, but not to bully or coerce anyone.
I believe strength of mind is achieved and maintained through education, reflection and observation. We should never stop striving to learn something new every day. I think we need to observe what is going on around us. Sometimes we can learn something about ourselves by observing others. It is nice to take time each day to reflect on what is going on around you. A bit of time to breath, look around and look inside.
For me strength of spirit is knowing what your beliefs are and holding true to them. I think you need to be able to listen and respect another's beliefs, but not be unduly influenced to change yours.
So far, I have pondered peace, harmony, abundance, gratitude, mindfulness, trust, intention, family, faith, knowledge, sincerity, truth, love and honesty. I find that I am enjoying this exercise. I am happy to take time each day to explore what the "word of the day" means to me.

Ciao for now,
Peggy



Comments