Prayer Flags Day Thirty One

Day thirty one, unbelievable.
The last three days of the month my words were clarity, action and now CONFIDENCE. I appreciate that these three words came up together.
  • con·fi·dence

    1. belief in own abilities: self assurance or a belief in your ability to succeed
    2. faith in somebody to do right: belief or trust in somebody or something, or in the ability of somebody or something to act in a proper, trustworthy, or reliable manner
    3. secret: something told to somebody that is to be kept private
    synonyms: sureness · self-assurance · self-confidence · poise · assurance · self-reliance
     
    I need to have clarity on what I want to do.
    I need to take action to make it happen.
    I need confidence to stick with it no matter what. I need to know that this IS what I want to do.
    What do you want to do? What do you need to do? How are you going to make it happen?
    I am pleased that I got all thirty one days done, despite travel and tech issues.
    I am ready to move on to the next challenge. I am ready to bring more of my ideas to life.

    Ciao for now,
    Peggy

    Comments