Prayer Flags Day Thirty

I can't believe it has been  month since I started the prayer flags.
ACTION is my word for today.
  • ac·tion

    1. doing something toward goal: the process of doing something in order to achieve a purpose
    2. something done: something that somebody or something does
    3. movement: the way somebody or something moves or works, or the movement itself
    synonyms: behavior · deeds · activities · manners · conduct · performance
     
    I find it interesting that after I ponder "clarity". I get action. Oh no, does this mean I have to DO something?
    I know I have to stay focused and have a plan to find the way to make a living as an artist.
    I do believe that I am of an age and mindset that I can and will live the rest of my life as an artist.
    I will also be encouraging other artistic people to follow their calling. I believe that G_d (or insert your own word) gives each of us a certain talent. We need to make sure we acknowledge that talent and take action to use it.
    How boring would life be if we all had the same talents.
    Let's all take action today to appreciate the G_d given talent in our family, friends and anyone else we come in contact with.
     
    Ciao for now,
    Peggy

     

    Comments