Prayer Flags Day Twenty Six

My word for July 26th was SUCCESS.
  • suc·cess
  1. achievement of intention: the achievement of something planned or attempted
  2. attainment of fame, wealth, or power: impressive achievement, especially the attainment of fame, wealth, or power
  3. something that turns out well: something that turns out as planned or intended
synonyms: achievement · accomplishment · victory · triumph · feat · realization
 
My definition of success usually centered around money. After reading the definition above, I will be focusing my definition of success on achievement of intention.
While financial success is certainly on my list, I can't always control the monetary part. What I can control and recognize is the success of my intention to create a quality product and to enjoy the process.
I can succeed in the joy I have to be able to do what I love.
Here's to success!!!
 
Ciao for now,
Peggy
 

 

Comments