Prayer Flags Day Two

I survived day one of my daily prayer flag challenge! It hit me this morning when I was making the day two flag that I had a LOT of linen pants. I guess it must have been a faze.
I changed the challenge up a bit. I chose thirty words that I wanted to focus on. I wrote them on individual pieces of paper folded them up and will just pull a word each day.
My word for today was "Harmony".
Pondering the word harmony, I think harmony in mind, body and spirit. For me, this means eating healthy. If the body is healthy, chances are the mind will follow. If your mind is clear and open, your spirit will soar.
So how will I achieve harmony?
I have started a fresh fruit and vegetable routine. I have fruit in the morning and make sure that there is plenty of fresh greens and other veg to make as many salads I want during the day. If I don't have junk food in the house, I will eat the good stuff. If there is junk in the house, I will usually reach for that first.
If my mind is clear and I am feeling good, I feel my creativity comes easier and is clearer. I think I have always been creative. I am so lucky to be able to spend my time doing what I love. It is time to do what ever I can to make sure I am at my best.
Until tomorrow,
Peggy


Comments