Name That Cloud Game

Update To This Post on April 26....Well, I guess that was a big flop...I will however caption the photos with what I saw....


An Elephant


Remember those lazy, crazy, hazy dayz of Summer oh, so long ago?
Well, I do! And this week we're having unusually warm weather here in Paris, France and surrounding 'burbs. Reminds me of my childhood in So. California, lying in the grass and watching the clouds float by, identifying different animals, shapes, creatures and whatever popped into my mind.
I took a break from my garden clean-up yesterday afternoon, plopped down in my chair, and lo-and-behold, up there in the azure sky were some white puffy marshmallows!
Well, it WAS "gouter" time, as we say over here. Pass the graham crackers & Hershey bar, please. Actually we don't have those in my neck of the woods, so we substitute Lu's Petit Ecoliers, or "little schoolboys" to Peg & I. (inside joke)
Ok, back to the subject matter.

A Dragon



This was a Seahorse, got blown away before I could photo it.

So here are a few that I was able to snap up, I wonder if you see what I did? Rich, are you reading this??? Peggy's bro-in-law is/was an avid cloud-watcher, so I'd like to challenge him and anybody else who may be reading this great blog to a Name That Cloud game. Sorry, no prize, just good old fashioned FUN and your chance to participate in a little dreaming exercise. Just leave your comment below.
I will update in about a week and share what I saw in these puffy wonders!
Check back then to see if what's going on in your imagination is as scary ... uhh, I mean, as sophisticated as mine!
Have Fun and I hope there will be some partakers, we need followers.
Alysen.

Comments

Post a Comment