New Project

If you would have told me five years ago that I would enjoy going to thrift stores I would have thought you were a bit daft, but now.....
I have an awesome Assistance League shop near me. They have a good selection of quality items and great prices.
I was in the shop a few days ago and checked out their $1 rack. I got several jackets and this suit.

It is 100% wool and in almost perfect condition.
I stopped at the bookstore on the way home and picked up one of my favorite mags - Belle Armoire. In reading through it I saw that they are having a challenge to see what can be purchased and enhanced for the least amount of money (based on a $1 a day dress blog by Marisa Lynch). How could I resist??
I am combing through my stash to see what catches my eye. I am determined to not have to purchase anything!
Stay tuned.
Cheers,

Comments