Updates!

I can't believe it has been more than a month since one of us has posted on the blog. Wow, time does fly.
Al has been busy with the end of school and Chloe's college admissions. I am so excited that she is attending design school in London. I hope she is prepared for numerous visits from "Auntie Peggy". I am sure mom and I will need to meet there are much as possible.
Al and the kids are in Atlanta for a bit, visiting family. We are planning on meeting up while she is there. I am planning a trip to Mississippi for some work on "Blessons", a retail shop for Soulful Connections. Which explains my absence in posting to the blog!
I am working to get products completed for the shop along with collecting garments for Chic Chix and working on them. I am not sure what takes more time - shopping or sewing.
I have also been having fun doing fabric dyeing. I love seeing how the color blend. It is also fun not knowing exactly how it will all come out.
My next challenge is to conquer my serger. I have had it for over a year and just took it out of the box. I am so intimidated. Between the four threads, two needles and two sets of cutting blades...yikes!
Cheers to all,
Peggy

Comments