More Photos from the Marches in France

I had a great time hanging with Al and getting the finial items done for the two marches we attended. We had a great response. I love vin chaud!
Note to self - must learn French! Seems a bit crazy to go to France and then not be able to talk to folks about your product.  
Enjoy the photos. I will post our videos as soon as I figure out how to do it.
Cheers,
Peggy
These are from Draveil:
The morning set up. Fortunately, the tents are set up for us.


Some of the entertainment


Our booth


A photo op for one of the schools


Folks in line to see "Papa Noel"


These are from Vigneux:
Our booth


The chateau





Papa Noel sampling the champagne


Some of our items





Josie modeling her glove purchase


Saturday night


Family photo with Papa Noel


How many vin chaud does it take to keep warm? 


Sunday morning, burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr




Some of the entertainment


I love seeing the kids all bundled up


How cool to see this while shopping for fabric


Being creative.
Thanks to Al and family for being patient with my mess



Comments

Post a Comment