Musings

I can't believe it is February already (happy birthday to Robin and Jim).
I have been busy working on new products and shopping for new items to up cycle. Robin and I found some great things in Arizona this past weekend. I can't wait to get started on them.
I love Project Runway. A few people have asked why I don't audition. While I really enjoy designing and sewing I am not sure I could be competitive with the awesome talent that is on the show, but I have decided to give myself a challenge. I am going to do "Project My Way". I think it will be fun to duplicate the challenge on Project Runway each week, but with my own spin, such a recycling and on a much smaller budget. I have a few to catch up with, but am excited to get started.
The first challenge for Project Runway All Stars was using material from a Dollar Store. I will be shopping this weekend and have set my budget at $20 instead of the $100 that the All Stars had. I would appreciate any feedback. If anyone is interested in joining me in this challenge, please let me know and we can arrange to get your work posted.
Have a great weekend and for you European folks, stay warm!
Peggy

Comments

  1. I've never seen Project Runway but the more I hear about it, the more I think I must!! Good luck with your challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment