Altered Couture

Happy May Day to all!
I hope you will allow me to shamelessly toot my own horn here. I am obsessed with a magazine called Altered Couture. A few months ago I read about a challenge to make something for as little money as possible. I had just purchased some jackets and a couple of suits from the Assistance League for a $1 each. I altered one of the suits and submitted it to Stampington (publishing co. for Altered Couture and a few other awesome mags). Much to my surprise they decided to publish an article about my suit. I had another challenge as they asked me to write the article.
Please check out the Summer issue of Altered Couture that went on the newsstand today. I would love your feedback.
If you are in the Long Beach area and want to see the suit or any of our other items up close and personal, come by our booth at 2nd Saturday on 5/12. it is located downtown on Linden just south of 3rd St.
Ciao for now,
Peggy

Comments