Musings from the Studio

Do you ever wake up in the morning engerized and ready to get going on your projects for the day? Do you find that sometimes you get distracted and can't figure out how it went so sideways? If you have welcome to my world. I got up early this morning so I could get started on the things I need to prepare for Long Beach's 2nd Saturday Art Walk this weekend. However, I found myself making a bathing suit for a dinosaur (see photo below). Really not sure how that happened, but it probably has something to do with an adorable granddaughter saying "please". I will refocus and get it all done.
For those of you who might in the Long Beach area this Saturday evening, please stop by and say "Hi". We will be across from the Wine District. The Art Walk is on Linden between First and Third. It runs from 4:00 to 10:00 PM.  I will have new things from Chic Chix & Champagne, including the suit that is featured in the Summer 2012 issue of Altered Couture (on the newstand now). Helminiak Art and Design is showing some new items also.
Ciao for now,
Peggy

Comments