Musings

I thought Fall had arrived, but..guess what? It was 90 degrees on Saturday. When will this madness end? Maybe I can contribute the heat to my scattered brain? I have been all over the place creatively. It is time to settle down, but can I? Can we as artists just do one thing repeatedly? I say no, so here is an update on what the Chic Chix have been up to.
Robin is in Wisconsin visiting a friend and showing off a sweater coat that should be for sale. Truth be told I did have her in mind when I made it and it is promoting our business so.... Here is a photo of it on our niece Jamie:


Alysen has been down with a cold. Tried sending chicken soup via e-mail, but not sure it made it. Get well soon Al. I know you have been working on as many different things as I have.

I have been working on a few new items that will soon be posted in our Etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/ChicChixnChampagne. I have also gotten distracted with felt hat making. Here is a pic of my first attempt:

I am looking forward to embellishing this one and making a few more.

We will have a booth at the November Long Beach 2nd Saturday on Saturday the 10th. It runs from 4:00 PM until 10:00 PM. Lots of art, music and people watching. Please come down, do some holiday shopping and stop by to say "hi". Here is their website if you want to check it out, www.artwalklb.com.

I am going to toot my own horn and announce that I am a featured artist in Altered Couture again!!!! It goes on the newsstand November 1st.

Ciao for now,
Peggy

Comments

  1. No, it's really NOT getting cooler here either. Still in summer clothes. Good luck with the booth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, it's Alysen. Nice to see you. Peg's in So. Cal. and it is unusual to have those temps at this time of year.
      I can say that it's cooler here in France what with a cold front from the North. Brrr.
      Enjoy your heat!

      Delete

Post a Comment