Greetings!

I want to wish everyone a great holiday season.
I love this cold weather. It means I get to wear long wool coats, hats, scarves, and gloves. Well, a couple of times at least in So Cal. I think this is why I like to visit Alysen in Paris during the winter. You HAVE to dress warm even to run to the market.
The "Chic Chix" have been doing some planning for 2013 (YIKES!). We will be throwing a couple of challenges your way in the next few weeks.
Please check out our etsy shop and facebook for some upcoming sales in time for holiday giving.
My husband (www.helminiakartanddesign.com) and I will have a booth at the Long Beach 2nd Saturday Art Walk (www.artwalklb.com) this Saturday. Please come by and visit. I have been working on a few new sweater coats. In addition I have become obsessed with felted hats. They are crocheted out of wool yarn and then washed in hot water to shrink and felt them. It is fun to see how they come out. I can do the same pattern on two different hats and they end up different. Always a surprise. Here are a few of them:




Ciao for now,
Peggy

Comments