Prayer Flags Day Five

.My word for day five is MINDFULNESS.
After much thought, I realize this is one word that is hard for me to define AND one of the hardest to adhere to.
For me, mindfulness is keeping your priorities in the forefront. Not getting caught up in whatever is going on around you, not letting others distract you from what you know needs to be done I find I need to be mindful of how I talk to people, what I eat, what I think, how I use natural resources, using products that do not harm the environment, etc. Basically, always being on task. No pressure!
I just need to let faith guide me and realize that if I can end each day knowing that at least once I was mindful of something, I am doing good. If I can say that there are days when I am on mindful more times than I am not, it is truly a great day.
Here is my Mindful flag:






Comments

  1. This is a difficult one for me, getting the mindfullness to the action phase!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment