Prayer Flags Day Ten

As I start my post for day 10, I am having trouble finding words. I wanted a challenge to kick start a new phase of my life and to explore my creativity. What was I thinking? Me, the one who does not like to write......
So, with wine glass at my side, I start day 10 with the word KNOWLEDGE.
Am I gaining any knowledge on myself or my craft by working through this challenge?
Is knowledge internal, external or both? Is it acquired through books & classes or life experience?
Or, does it just come with age?
I never fail to learn something new everyday. Sometimes it is forced on me. Sometimes, I seek it.
I would be perfectly happy spending my time in classes and reading, but life has different ideas.
Most of the knowledge of self I have has thrown at me by other people. My theory is, that what we need to learn or work on comes to us. Am I always happy about it? Absolutely not! Does it serve me later? Absolutely!
We should never stop seeking knowledge. Appreciate all learning experiences that come our way. Observe, Learn, move on.

Ciao for now,
Peggy


Comments