Prayer Flags Day Twenty Five

I am going to play catch up today. I love traveling, but I get so distracted.
My word for July 25th was SERENDIPITY. I just love saying serendipity!
ser·en·dip·i·ty
  1. discovery of something fortunate: the accidental discovery of something pleasant, valuable, or useful
  2. gift for discovery: a natural gift for making pleasant, valuable, or useful discoveries by accident
synonyms: fate · destiny · karma · providence · luck · fortune · coincidence · accident
 
Do you ever wonder why you met a particular person? Why you took the "wrong" turn? Why something didn't go the way you had planned?
Do you look back and see that that person changed your life? The wrong turn ended up in the most incredible place? The plans that did not go as you wanted ended up better than you ever imagined?
After years of getting frustrated when things would go awry I have finally learned (most of the time) to realize that there is a reason and more times than not it is a serendipitous event.
 
Ciao for now,
Peggy
 

 

Comments