What's Happening?

Greetings,
It has been over a week since I finished up my prayer flag challenge. I am pleased with the work I have gotten done, but am always looking to make things better/
Tomorrow (Saturday, August 9) is the 2nd Saturday Art Walk. I am looking forward to feedback on my slip dresses. Below are some of the dresses.
I love shrugs. I think they are an easy and stylish cover up. I also think they look good on any figure type.
Who doesn't love a denim jacket? I have been collecting them for a while. I will have some new redesigns on Saturday
I love Project Runway so I have decided to resurrect "Project My Way".  I will use the winning design for each week as inspiration to redesign a garment. Since I have an overabundance of materials, I am hoping to use my stash to remake the designs. If I have to make any purchases, I will be using upcycled materials. This will certainly test my creativity.
Ciao for now,
Peggy





Comments