Musings from California

I love creating! I love making things for the house, family, friends, things to sell. I just love creating! In fact I have to create. I find that I get a bit grumpy, possibly VERY grumpy, if I can't sit down and put something together.
Right now, I am in the process of relocating my workspace. What a chore. It is a mess, but from the chaos will come an environment that I can call "my happy place".
I may have to do some purging. That will be a real struggle, but I am determined that I will have a place for everything and mostly, everything will be in it's place. Well, until I start a project.
Alysen and I have renewed energy and are having a sale on our Chic Chix and Champagne Etsy shop. It is time to clear out the shop and our heads, and get a fresh start on our creativity. Please check out our shop for some great deals and be sure to check back frequently as we will be adding new items.
Now, off to get my Project My Way design done and ready for posting later this week.
Ciao from California,
Peggy



Comments