Catching Up



Wow! Hard to believe it is one month in to 2018. Time’s fun when you are having flies.
As I get close to finishing up my “My Project My Way”, I have to ponder about what happened to get so far off track. It seems that it is all too easy for me to get distracted.
I like to play Solitaire when I have a bit of down time (standing in line somewhere, etc). Playing a game of Solitaire got me to thinking how life is a bit like a game of Solitaire. Sometimes everything lines up right and you win straight away. Sometimes it takes a bit longer to go through all of the cards and get them in order. When you realize the cards are just not lining up to win a game you have to reshuffle.
Right now I am in a reshuffle. It is time to put things in a different order. Time to stop turning over the same cards in the same sequence.
I love this quote, Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Here's to change and creative freedom
Until next time,
Peggy

Comments