This is the 2nd month that I'll be participating in the Monthly Design Challenge over at Art Elements' Blog. April's theme is Horses and boy, were a million and one things zooming around in the noggin'.

After kicking around the obvious choices and going through my inspiration board (see bottom of post) ..
I decided on a different interpretation and my process is a little helter skelter. I start with a basic design, then the components kind of get found. Here are a couple of teaser pix. Don't wanna reveal everything (that's for the end of the month) but excited about working on this design a little every day and have to share!


Some of the 'inspiration' I've found on Pinterest lately ...


Hope you'll come back to see the 'Reveal' and Blog Hop in a couple of weeks.
Al

Comments

Post a Comment