A New Year

I know it is the middle of February, but... I am declaring this the start of a new year for me.
The last couple of years have been challenging in many ways, but the most challenging for me have been the lack of travel (and the accompanying creative inspiration) and the sparse creative opportunities I have afforded myself.
I am on my way to London and Paris with my oldest granddaughter (11 years old) who is creative in her own right. I am confidant this trip will clear the cobwebs and provide unlimited inspiration in addition to seeing places through younger eyes.
I am looking forward to roaming the streets, camera in hand, encountering inspiration around every corner.
Ciao,
Peggy

Comments

  1. Have a great trip & enjoy seeing my family even if I'm not with them. Sniff, Sniff :). Looking forward to sharing our creative endeavors again! Hugs and Hopes, Al.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment